Monday, April 5, 2010

Home Game Opener, White Sox Win 6-0!

The Chicago White Sox have started off the season great! From Paul Konerko's 2 run homer in the bottom of the first to Mark Buehrle's incredible play in the top of the fifth. Here is a video of the play, simply one of the BEST plays I have ever witnessed!





I hope this is a foreshadowing of what is to come because if it is I am very excited! Here is a game break-down from MLB.com. They looked great, I didn't notice anything that could raise any red flags. Buehrle was flawless and his defense had his back. Offense was at a high point it seemed, let's hope they keep it up. I know not to get too comfortable, seeing how it was the very first game, but it feels great to start the season off right! Go Sox!

No comments:

Post a Comment