Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Arbitration Declined for Dye, Pods

The White Sox have declined salary arbitration for four of their players. Jermaine Dye being one of them. Dotel, Castro and Pods are among the others. As I mentioned before, I'm not a big fan of Dotel (or Castro for that matter) so I am not sad to see them go. Pods and Dye on the other hand, are going to be sorely missed I am afraid. If we lose these two guys I think we need to be replacing them with TALENT. Dye is a power hitter with great presence in the outfield, Pods has a great presence in the outfield as well and he is valuable to have on the bases. There's MLB rumors going around that Dye will be headed down south, haven't read anything about Pods yet. I'll keep you posted with more White Sox news when it becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment